Just had a chance to try that Awesome tool developed by Marcel Meurer
one of our customer Windows Virtual Desktop Environment from #WVD
Fall to Spring with a few clicks, I was thinking about how can we move existing host pools to the new ARM-based Management UI to the new a full ARM which is natively in the Azure Portal.
Even with the new WVD ARM Portal you still require that Awesome tool to benefit of the following
- Administrate all resources with a Windows GUI
- Create “golden images” from template/master VMs
- Rollout several session hosts into differents host pools (in both WVD releases)
- Re-use you created WVDAdmin images without any change
- Higher flexibility rolling out new session hosts in different ways (you can use different VMSizes and images in one host pool)
- Easy to use user administration to send messages, logoff, disconnect or shadowing users over the full environment (filterable)
For Step by Step Guide and Downloading the tools please refer to the below link.